Thursday, August 9, 2007

Laser Hair Removal

I am so excited about my results, I just have to tell everyone!
I recently bought laser hair removal packages at Malana Medical Spa. I am doing it all, legs bikini, underarms and that embarassing hair on my lip and chin. I tried another place in Los Angeles for Laser hair removal and their laser did not give me the results that I am getting at Malana. I have only done two treatments out of six so far and I have not shaved in three weeks! The treatments are easy to tolerate and I really like the Nurse too. She makes the experience really comfortable and the rest of the Staff is so nice and helpful.
Thank you Malana Medical Spa. I will be a longtime customer for ALL my beauty enhancements.

2 comments:

corey said...

It is really amazing,the results are fast and after all my treatments were done I looked so good!! I love Stacy the nurse I always feel at home the staff is so fun and the atmosphere just makes me happy!!!

michelle said...

I THINK THAT COREY IS RIGHT !!THE RESULTS ARE IMMEDIATE I BOUGHT THE HAIR REMOVAL PACKAGE FOR MY FACE AND NOW I ONLY HAVE TO GO TOUCH UP EVERY SIX MONTHS !!I AM EXTREMELY PLEASED!