Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Love my BOTOX

I have been getting Botox injections for the past two years and have not been completely satisfied with my results. My results have either looked unnatural or did not give me the look I was hoping to achieve. A friend recommended that I go to Malana Medical Spa and pay a visit to the Nurse, Stacy who performs "the best" injections she had ever had. After an in depth consultation, in which I was educated for the first time and given an honest answer about desired results, I was injected by Stacy. First of all, she was so gentle and the injections were painless. Secondly, she took her time and iced the areas before injecting me. Lastly, a full 10 days later the complete results are beautiful. It is not overdone and she proved to really know where and how much I needed for my particular needs! Thank you Stacy for the best BOTOX I have ever had.

I look forward to more cosmetic rejuvenation treatments at Malana Medical Spa!!

Best,

C. A. R.

1 comment:

ANDI said...

I WAS VERY YOUNG WHEN I FIRST STARTED GETTING BOTOX AND SINCE THEN I HAVE NEVER STOPED .IT PREVENTS MY WRINKLES, I AM THE BIGGEST CHICKEN AND NEEDLES HAVE ALWAYS SCARED ME BUT I HAVE PUT UP WITH THEM FOR THE SAKE OF BEAUTY . MY FRIEND REFFERED ME TO STACY AND TOLD ME HOW GENTLE BOTH HER AND DR.PULERA ARE AND ITS TRUE I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE THEY ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL AT HOME AND OH SO COMFORTABLE .