Friday, August 17, 2007

THE LIPS OF A GODDESS!!! THANKS TO DR. PULERA

My lips have always been a bother to me. They were always plain. I called them
vanilla lips, never very exotic or intriguing. So, of course, there was something that had to be done about that. I have always been an avid fan of all beauty magazines. One day I came across a glossy advertisement that made me envious and propelled me to seek the lips of this goddess. So with the magazine in hand and the excitement of finally achieving my beautiful lips I showed the ad to Dr. Pulera. Showing Dr. Pulera exactly what I wanted I put the immensely comfortable white Malana robe and sat in the treatment room as excited as ever. Listening to the exotic sounds of the Hawaiian music in the background and the sweet scents emanating from the candles made me so relaxed. Then the doctor came in and explained that I would be injected with anesthesia throughout my mouth. Expecting the shooting pain to come, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. To my surprise I felt nothing but a tiny poke when the needle went in. Shortly after my whole mouth became numb. Then Dr. Pulera began his artistry in sculpting Juvederm injections both to my upper and lower lips. I felt nothing. Then the mirror was handed to me so that I could analyze my lips. They were the exact lips that I wanted in the ad. I had the goddess lips!!!!!! So after about an hour or so the anesthetic wore off and I could not stop looking at them. Any chance I got I would run to the mirror. I glossed them up, and off I went that same night to a have dinner with friends. When I walked in I was met by stares and open mouths. They loved them and I loved them. After a week I began getting complements on how natural and full they looked. I love my new lips they complement my face and make me look so much better .... They are my goddess lips!
- S. Pimentel -

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I AM ALSO A PATIENT AND FRIEND OF MALANA MEDICAL SPA !! AND I HAD MY LIPS DONE IN JANUARY AND THEY ARE STILL TURNING HEADS!! SO I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE GODDESS LIPS !!

jessy said...

I love this i know what you mean by vanilla lips hahaha. Then when you finally get them done cant stop looking at them ...Its so funny i also brought a picture in to Dr.pulera and ofcourse they are exactly like the pic! congrats on your new lips!!!!

daniel said...

I am a guy and well we dont even think about doing this sort of thing but , I accompanied my girlfriend to get her lips done and mine were very very small and she suggested that i get just a little on my bottom and my top. Well i did and now when she kisses me she always tells me how plump my lips feel and she loves them . DR.Pulera did a great job they are still manly but just a tad more plump!!!